• Profile picture of Chahat Jaiswal

    Chahat Jaiswal

    2 months, 2 weeks ago

    I need a genuine suggestion. Is there any chance of getting relaxation from the LT/STCG from the sale of land other than by way of claiming exemption u/s 54, 54F, 54EC, and so on? Like can the land be treated as held as stock in trade? And pay tax at slab rate in PGBP? Please reply if anyone can help. Thanks in advance 😊

    1 Share