• Profile picture of Hrithik Rama

    Hrithik Rama

    2 months, 2 weeks ago

    Under the income tax act – for SEZ units – beyond a particular period in order to claim benefit under 10AA a reserve needs to be created

    So under InD AS – what will be the accounting entry that will be passed and how and where this entry needs to be disclosed ?

    1 Share